Energy is life and everything in life requires energy.
Do you feel energized? Where do you get your energy from? Do you ever wish you had more energy?
Do you remember a time when you didn’t NEED coffee or energy drinks because you had natural vitality?
But then life (aka: school/college, work, weddings, marriage and children) happened and our life force gets sucked dry.
So, how do we begin to reverse the damage?
Follow these 6 steps and you’ll be feeling more energized in no time:
Step 1: BREATHE DEEPLY MORE
- Breathing Exercises can calm your nervous system helping you cope with stress
Step 2: GET TO BED EARLIER
- If you don’t go to bed before 11pm your cortisol levels (the hormone involved in energizing you) spikes again which can disrupt sleep patterns and make you more tired- a viscous cycle.
Step 3: ‘DEFLAME’ YOUR BODY
- Prolonged inflammation in the body exhausts the adrenals, so cool inflammation by identifying trigger foods and supplementing with anti-inflammatory foods like vitamin C, turmeric and omega 3 fatty acids.
Step 4: STAY HYDRATED
- Your adrenals secrete hormones that regulate water levels and the concentration of minerals, like sodium, in your body which helps you stay hydrated.
Step 5: REPLACE CRITICAL NUTRIENTS
- Necessary sources of fuel for your adrenals include vitamin D, selenium, magnesium, and zinc.
Step 6: SHIFT YOUR PERSPECTIVE
- At the risk of sounding clichè, make a conscious choice to see the glass half full as opposed to half empty!
Believing requires action, so go make a plan to put these energizing tips to use!
The Team at PURE